Co-founder & Drupal Practice Lead
Suzanne oversees Evolving’s Web’s design, user experience, and development work. She also provides in-depth Drupal training to clients and thought leadership to the Drupal community.
It’s easy to fall into the trap of blindly applying rules from a list of accessibility best practices. Knowing how to prioritize and evaluate accessibility issues and solutions is a key skill for today’s web designers and developers. Drupal gives you accessible defaults out of the box, but it’s also important to understand how to keep your website accessible as you add content and features.
The training will cover the following topics:
- What role Drupal plays in building accessible websites
- How to leverage Drupal’s accessibility features
- Identifying and resolving common accessibility issues at the code level
- Using theming techniques to resolve accessibility problems
- Accessibility testing tools
- Incorporating accessibility best practices into your workflow